Subject: [Staff-l] Thank you
From: Presidents Office <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 May 2017 15:32:55 -0700
List-Id: All-Staff mailing list <staff-l.lists.cca.edu>

Dear CCA Community,

I am writing to extend my sincere appreciation to all the CCA faculty and
staff who worked to make this year's
commencement a resounding success.  This is due to year-long planning by
the commencement committee
and months of planning and hard work by faculty and staff throughout the
college.  Organizers worked long
hours to ensure our commencement celebrations and companion events were
successful.

Special thanks to Noki Seekao for his outstanding leadership and to Jaime
Austin for her great work
organizing our end-of-year exhibitions.

Thank you all for your extra efforts invested in the end of the semester
events at CCA.  Your thoughtful
involvement is greatly appreciated.

Steve Beal

Stephen Beal President

[email-masked] | o 510.594.3630
_______________________________________________
Staff-l mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.cca.edu/mailman/listinfo/staff-l