Subject: [Staff-l] New Chief Financial Officer / SVP of Finance and Administration Appointed
From: Presidents Office <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2018 13:08:18 -0800
List-Id: All-Staff mailing list <staff-l.lists.cca.edu>

*Dear CCA Community,I’m delighted to announce that we have appointed Terry
Aguiar as our new chief financial officer and senior vice president of
finance and administration at CCA.Following a rigorous search by a
designated committee, staff, faculty, and board members, Terry was selected
based on her extensive experience and broad skill set, which ranges from
work within academia and global companies to her success founding, owning
and operating her own business. In her most recent role as director of
finance at the Stanford Graduate School of Business, Terry developed
strategy and partnered with leadership to enable investments in student
programs, student housing, research, and new technology, while also
managing the school’s budget process. As the CFO and COO of her
self-founded company, Front Line Strategic Consulting, she grew the
business over 11 years to employ 45 staff members, and oversaw its
expansion and relocation. From her senior positions in both the finance and
systems departments of Chevron Corporation, the Bank of California, and
Bechtel Corporation, she has invaluable knowledge of capital acquisition
projects, as well as of process and operations structures, which will be an
invaluable asset as CCA continues to fulfill its vision of an expanded and
unified campus in San Francisco. Outside of work, Terry has demonstrated a
passion for education through numerous volunteer leadership positions
within the pre-K through 8th grade educational system, including treasurer,
PTA president, PTA parliamentarian, PTA vice president and various activity
chairs.  Terry received her MBA from the Haas School of Business at UC
Berkeley, received a bachelor of science in computer science at California
State University, Sacramento, and attended the Executive Program for Women
Leaders at the Stanford Graduate School of Business Executive Education
program.  She will begin her work at CCA on March 12, 2018, overseeing the
Business Office and Human Resources. CCA will maintain the structure that
is currently in place, with Chief Information Officer Mara Hancock
reporting directly to me through the end of the fiscal year, and CCA will
update the community with any changes made after that time.  As CCA
continues to grow, strong leadership in the finance and operations of the
college is paramount to our success, now more than ever. I look forward to
seeing the great work Terry will contribute to the college, building on the
strong foundation we already have established, especially as we continue to
realize our vision for a new, unified campus in San Francisco. Please join
me in welcoming Terry to the CCA community.Sincerely, President Stephen
Beal *--

Stephen Beal President

[email-masked] | o 510.594.3630
_______________________________________________
Staff-l mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.cca.edu/mailman/listinfo/staff-l