Subject: [Staff-l] Administrative update
From: Presidents Office <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2018 15:56:50 -0700
List-Id: All-Staff mailing list <staff-l.lists.cca.edu>

Dear faculty and staff,

In the summer of 2017 (following the departure of our prior CFO Laura
Hazlett), I
reported that Chief Information Officer Mara Hancock would be reporting to
me in
an interim capacity and taking on an expanded role at the college.

Jason Blackwell, Associate Vice President of Operations, and Jen Stein,
Vice President of Institutional Planning, have been reporting to Mara since
that time.

I am pleased to announce that Mara will continue overseeing these areas in
addition to libraries and technology. Her new title, Chief Information
Officer, Sr. Vice President of Operations reflects her expanded role at the
college.

Please join me in congratulating Mara!

Sincerely,

Stephen Beal

-- 

Stephen Beal President

[email-masked] | o 510.594.3630
_______________________________________________
Staff-l mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.cca.edu/mailman/listinfo/staff-l