Subject: [Staff-l] Message from the President: Important Staff Update
From: Presidents Office <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2019 13:57:22 -0700
List-Id: All-Staff mailing list <staff-l.lists.cca.edu>

Dear CCA Community,

It is with deep regret that I announce the resignation, for personal health
reasons, of CCA’s CFO and Senior Vice President of Finance and
Administration Terry Aguiar effective August 15, 2019. Terry informed me of
this difficult decision following her recent medical leave.

Since Terry joined CCA in March 2018, she has been a valuable and respected
member of our leadership group, building a strong team in the business
office and collaboratively engaging with administrative and academic
leaders throughout the college. Her professionalism and strong work ethic
have been evident in all she’s tackled here.  She’s had a significant
impact on CCA, leading the development and execution of a fiscally sound
plan for annual operations and unification. Among the many accomplishments
of her tenure, one notable highlight is the remarkable work she did on the
detailed finance structure for the 188 Hooper student housing project which
is now well underway thanks to her efforts.

Terry and I worked closely together and I will miss her steady voice and
keen strategic partnership. On behalf of everyone at CCA, I want to thank
Terry and wish her the best. We will follow up soon with plans and a
timeline to fill the CFO position.

Sincerely,

Steve Beal
-- 

Stephen Beal President

[email-masked] | o 510.594.3630
_______________________________________________
Staff-l mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.cca.edu/mailman/listinfo/staff-l