Subject: [Staff-l] CFO, Finance + Administration search process and interim appointment
From: Presidents Office <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2019 08:51:23 -0700
List-Id: All-Staff mailing list <staff-l.lists.cca.edu>

Dear CCA community,

As I shared with you previously, Chief Financial Officer and Senior Vice
President of Finance and Administration Terry Aguiar will be leaving CCA
August 15. To ensure continuity of operations as we embark on a search for
Terry’s successor, I have contracted with LaDene Diamond to serve in an
interim role beginning July 15.

LaDene brings a wealth of experience to this role, including appointments
as interim associate vice president and university controller at Rutgers
University, interim CFO for Girls Inc. of Alameda County, and interim
system controller at the University of North Texas, as well as serving as
CFO/COO for John F. Kennedy University and vice president for finance and
administration and treasurer to the board at Mills College. An expert in
providing transitional leadership with deep knowledge of the higher
education sector and the Bay Area, LaDene will be a wonderful asset to CCA
in this role as we conduct the search for a new CFO.

To this end, I have formed a search committee and engaged the executive
search firm Isaacson, Miller, with which CCA has worked successfully in the
past. The search committee will be chaired by Scott Cline and includes
Susan Avila, Tammy Rae Carland, David Meckel, Tina Takemoto, and myself.
The committee will begin its work immediately, and we expect the search
process to take several months. In the meantime, please join me in
welcoming LaDene to CCA.

Sincerely,
Stephen Beal

-- 

Stephen Beal President

[email-masked] | o 510.594.3630
_______________________________________________
Staff-l mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.cca.edu/mailman/listinfo/staff-l