Subject: [Staff-l] A note regarding SFAI
From: Presidents Office <[email-masked]>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2020 17:33:30 -0700
List-Id: All-Staff mailing list <staff-l.lists.cca.edu>

Dear Colleagues,

Like many of you, I was deeply saddened to hear the news that SFAI will be
suspending operations at the end of the current semester. The institution
has been a cornerstone of the San Francisco arts community for a century
and a half, and has educated generations of artists whose contributions to
their disciplines and communities is immeasurable.

There are many connections between our communities, and several of you have
reached out to me and others to ask how CCA might be able to help SFAI,
especially its students, during this difficult transition. Our Admissions
and Academic Affairs teams are working closely with their colleagues at
SFAI, and are taking steps to make transferring to CCA as seamless and
straightforward as possible for those students who may wish to continue
their educations here.

I want to thank everyone who has expressed concern for our friends and
colleagues, and those who have stepped in to help soften the landing for
these students.

Sincerely,

Stephen Beal, President

-- 

Stephen Beal President

[email-masked] | o 510.594.3630
_______________________________________________
Staff-l mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.cca.edu/mailman/listinfo/staff-l