Subject: [Faculty-l] News Regarding Gail Davies: Special Thanks & Well Wishes
From: Presidents Office <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 May 2020 10:00:05 -0700
List-Id: All-Faculty mailing list <faculty-l.lists.cca.edu>

Dear CCA Community,

I would like to share with you the bittersweet news that CCA’s beloved Gail
Davies will be retiring at the end of this month. Gail has worked in the
President’s Office for just shy of 30 years in several roles, but most
recently as executive assistant to the president. I know many of you will
share my sentiment that CCA will not be the same without her.

Gail’s work at CCA spans many departments and she has been a thought
partner and friend to many of us. She goes above and beyond her duties to
add a personal touch to all she does. I have been lucky to have Gail
support me in my role as president and am grateful for all she has
contributed to CCA. Quite frankly, I don’t know how I will get along
without her.

Please join me in wishing Gail a very happy retirement and thanking her for
her devotion to the college and her three decades of excellent work for the
President’s Office. We hope to have an opportunity to celebrate Gail when
the shelter-in-place order is lifted, but for now, we invite you to record
a brief video of thanks and well wishes for Gail here
<https://bit.ly/2xKcjve>.

And a very special thanks to Gail for her wonderful job mentoring Adriana
Lobovits and Tayler Harriman in my office. They have big shoes to fill, but
Gail has more than prepared them for the task.

Sincerely,

Stephen Beal
_______________________________________________
Faculty-l mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.cca.edu/mailman/listinfo/faculty-l