Subject: [All Staff] Sign-up for Conversations with President Beal & Provost Carland
From: Presidents Office <[email-masked]>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2020 11:33:28 -0700
List-Id: <allstaff.cca.edu>

Dear CCA Staff,

As was mentioned at the all-staff meeting today, we will be hosting an
ongoing series of one-hour Zoom discussions as a way to connect with staff
more directly for conversation about the challenges facing our community
and your ideas and concerns for CCA’s future. We will be limiting these
meetings to 10-12 participants so that everyone has the opportunity to be
heard.

If you would like to participate in one of these meetings, please fill out this
form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScNtroQms6IuAY-P9fKZ08hf6NHF5XmVJuypmCMS_vvhKeIDw/viewform?usp=sf_link>
with your preferred meeting times. We will try our best to honor your top
choices. If needed, we will schedule additional sessions. Please complete
the form by 5:00 p.m. on Thursday, June 25 to participate in the first
round of conversations. The President’s Office will send you a calendar
invitation shortly after, including more information about how the
conversations will be structured.

Please contact the President’s Office ([email-masked]) with any
questions or concerns. We look forward to meeting with you and hearing your
questions, concerns, and feedback.

Sincerely,

Steve and Tammy Rae