Subject: [All Staff] Honoring CCA staff member Carol Pitts
From: Presidents Office <[email-masked]>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2020 12:58:16 -0700
List-Id: <allstaff.cca.edu>

Dear CCA Community,

I write to express my sincere appreciation for a valued member of our
community, Carol Pitts, who retired at the end of September after 28 years
of service to CCA. I hope you will join me in thanking and celebrating
Carol for her three decades of dedicated work as Operations Manager in
Special Programs.

Carol was a core member of the Special Programs team and it is difficult to
imagine life at CCA without her. From countless summer sessions, Pixar@CCA,
Pre-College, YASP, Summer Atelier, to twenty years of summer study abroad
programs, Carol was key to the development and evolution of special
programs at the college. As her colleagues will attest, Carol’s technical
skills and dedication to our students were clear in all that she did.

On behalf of the entire CCA community, I would like to express my deep
gratitude to Carol for her valued partnership and numerous contributions to
the college over the years. Carol, we wish you a wonderful retirement.

Sincerely,

Steve