Subject: [All Staff] Best wishes for a bright and happy new year
From: Presidents Office <[email-masked]>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2021 15:02:20 -0800
List-Id: <allstaff.cca.edu>

View this email in your browser
<https://us17.campaign-archive.com/?e=__test_email__&u=778ea73a2481fe6e45f12d037&id=ae698ecb35>

*Wishing you a new year of discovery and wonder*

*Happy Holidays from President Stephen Beal and the entire CCA community!*

*About the artist* An award-winning student in CCA’s Industrial Design
program, Emilie Cevallos Paredes
<https://www.cca.edu/newsroom/meet-industrial-designer-emilie-cevallos-paredes/?utm_source=Unknown+List&utm_campaign=c6769ba817-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2021_12_06_11_50&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_-c6769ba817->
envisions
making our lives better—and more fun—through good design. Her inventive
work includes an innovative accordion lamp for use during power outages and
even an empanada-serving set for picnics at the beach.
*Image* Emilie Cevallos Paredes
BFA Industrial Design 2022
Cat Mobile, 2020
CAD design, modeled in Rhino
Courtesy of the artist

 <https://www.facebook.com/CaliforniaCollegeoftheArts/>
 <https://twitter.com/CACollegeofArts>
 <https://www.instagram.com/cacollegeofarts/>
 <http://cca.edu>
 <[email-masked]>
<https://www.linkedin.com/school/california-college-of-the-arts/>
 <https://www.youtube.com/c/CCAarts/>
*CCA campuses are located in Huichin and Yelamu, also known as Oakland and
San Francisco, on the unceded territories of Chochenyo and Ramaytush Ohlone
peoples.*